I haven’t written an “Intentions” post in awhile and thought it was a good time with a new quarter starting to reflect and lay out my goals for this quarter. I’ve broken them down into five categories: Spiritual, Health, Home, Dreaming Big, and Me Time.
- Daily Bible time (listening to Chronological Bible or reading the Bible myself, just something)
- Write the Word journaling daily
- Pray consistently…not just me alone, but me praying at night with each of the girls as well
- Attend church weekly – admittedly this is going to be hard this month, because we will be out of town a lot on the weekends this month and next, but trying to go when we can
- Drink 100 oz. of water daily
- Make healthy choices (limit gluten/sugar; more vegetables and fruits; less processed foods, etc.)
- 7,500 steps daily
- Set up an appointment with a counselor to help me process things as my family navigates this hard/confusing time
- Declutter one room drastically
- Meal Plan/Prep weekly
- Be intentional in my interactions with Claire and Emmalyn
- Organize photos the Nancy Ray method (at least do the month of January to begin with)
- Prepare for Easter and do crafts/activities with the girls to teach them what Easter is really all about
- Pursue learning photography (first step – taking camera out of my closet; watching some learning videos; etc.)
- Work on my Blog (finish setting up pages; etc.)
- Start working on some ideas I have for series on my Blog
- One blog post weekly
- Read books (2 fiction/1 non-fiction)
- Relaxing baths at least once weekly
- Write an encouraging note to one person weekly
I didn’t realize I had so many “intentions” for this month, but all of them are important to me and I am looking forward to making progress on them throughout the month. I know I might not be perfect with attaining them, but I do want to see progress by the end of the month with most of them and am hoping that by listing them here it will help me feel more accountable to work towards accomplishing them.
Until next time…keep it simple!
Leave a Reply